"So this is what my hair looks from behind!"


Marcus and I really were surprised! And it's funny how we used to look like Li and Xiang look now. Except when we were their age, we hated each other.

The cake!

Oh, yummy (: Hahaha i look like a hungry
monster little girl and Marcus just looks hungry.

we got a cake (:

I wanna look like them when i'm their age!!!

The kids (:
It was a fantastic weekend away during the National Day break and it was nice for us 3 families to get together again. After growing up together, it's really been a while.
I'm too tired to type much, sorry Clare! (but i still love you, haha) Went out with Clare and Shiyan to watch CLICK! yesterday and it deserves that exclaimation mark! It's very good and even though they think i'm an emo kid now, it's worth the watch.
"If you, if you could return, don't let it burn, don't let it fade. "
"Were you lying all the time? Was it just a game to you?"
"If you, if you could get by, trying not to lie, Things wouldn't be so confused and I wouldn't feel so used, But you always really knew, I just wanna be with you. "
"You know I'm such a fool for you."
"Do you have to let it linger?"
This is exactly what i'd say to you if i could be bothered, right here, right now. But really, what's the point? I've known you too long to not be surprised, or hurt, or feel anything but emptiness. I know myself too well to be completely numb. I feel ridiculously stupid, again.
She deleted the photos, the number, finally. Again.
Thanks Luds for letting me swear last night, Chris for the nice things you said, Nut for letting me rant, Shaun for the brief call and then Amb for tonight's one-liner. I have the best friends.
I had a good sorta productive day today. Thanks Nicky for the morning study and the conversation and retardedly looking at counsellors drop files and roaming around the school for quieter places with food and for taking me to see the seventh floor for the first time! And thank you Trace and Nut and Ahma for the IslandCreamery/Macs study/catching up. I miss all yous. I only just realised how much.
I got home and ran and did conditioning. It's all been a bit too much for me to take i think. And this migraine just won't go away. Time to sleep i think.
-don't,